Processing of personal data:
When you are in contact with Prominens, you may disclose information that is considered to be personal data under applicable privacy laws. The types of personal data we collect may, depending on the context, include, for example:
- name and contact information including address, mobile number and e-mail address;
- social security number;
- delivery and billing information, payment information and other information you provide in connection with the purchase or delivery of a product or service;
- Preferences and interests information based on the use of Prominens website;
- information relevant to customer surveys, ads or offers; and or
- information that you actively choose to share via email or collected through our website.
Prominens may use your personal information for other purposes and on the basis of other legal bases, as set out below.
- Completion of agreement: For handling and administration of purchase, delivery of goods and for making payments
- Consent: Direct Marketing (Post and Digital), Newsletter.
- Observe legal obligation: We save, for example invoice documents according to current accounting rules.
- Eligible Interest: In order to provide, implement and improve our commitments, products and services, it is necessary for us to process personal data even in some other cases.
Storage of personal data
Your personal data will never be stored longer than permitted by applicable law and for the purposes stated above. Your personal data will be processed by us during the following periods.
Completion of contract: Personal data (name, social security number, address, telephone number, e-mail and payment and delivery information) are stored for as long as Prominens is able to fulfill the agreement with you. This includes to meet delivery or warranty commitments.
Legal obligation: Prominens saves such information as accounting information in accordance with current accounting rules.
Consent: In cases where we process your personal information based on your consent, we will only save your personal information as long as we consent to it.
Transfer of personal data
Partners outside the group Prominens belong to: Our partners, ie. Companies outside the Prominens group may access your personal information in order to provide you with customized information and offers.
Business Transactions: If all or part of Prominence’s business is sold or integrated with other business, your personal information may be disclosed to any buyer and transferred to the new owner of the business.
Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be disclosed in order for Prominens to comply with certain legal obligations and may be handed over to the police and other relevant authorities where permitted and required by law.
Revocation of consent
In cases where we process your personal data because you have given your consent to it, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us in accordance with the contact details below. Such recall may occur in whole or in part.
You are entitled to request information about what personal data we have recorded about you and how these are used. In accordance with applicable privacy laws, you also have the right to request that your personal information be deleted or that the processing of your personal data is limited. You are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data in certain cases and request that your personal data be transmitted in electronic format.
Prominens can use so-called cookies on our site. A cookie is a small text file sent from a web site to your browser. The cookie can not identify you personally, but only the browser installed on your computer and that you use when visiting the current web page.
You can easily refrain from letting the Promin Web site save cookies on your computer by setting a setting in your browser, including blocking cookies or deleting cookies stored on your computer.
Prominens Sweden AB
89196 Arnäsvall, Sweden
+ 46- (0) 70-584 40 66